Thursday 13 November 2014

My First Post!

Welcome to my blog!
First of, my name is Aicha Tigui Camara. I am 23years old. I am from Africa (Guinea-Conakry).
But I actually live in Kuala lumpur (Malaysia). Secondly, I got this idea just 2 days ago to open this blog because, sometimes I feel very horrible and I also want to talk about my reality and things happening around the World, and talk about my own life because to be a good blogger you must firstly be ''Honest to yourself'' and lastly be confident in whatever you do. So this is some brief information about myself.. I promise I'll do my best to get you guys glued..
 
 
Thank you and have a nice day!
 
 
Tigui.

2 comments:

  1. Hello.....I am here....hehe...Congrats on your first post....now all you have to do is keep dropping them posts eh....all the best mami...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet sis, im really proud of you having such idea to be a blogger, keep it up, we are expecting more from you, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete